This could be due to several reasons:
- Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection, preferably not a wireless one;
- Make sure that you have typed in your correct password; it is better to type it in manually, rather than copy and paste it; Remember that passwords are case sensitive and that some letters such as “o” could be mistaken for digits, such as “0” (zero) and vice versa;
- If you are logging into JForex, make sure you have entered the correct PIN combination; you can find a step-by-step guide on this by clicking here ;
- Ensure that you have installed the latest Build of the MT4 platform or the latest Java release in case of JForex accounts;
- In the case of JForex accounts, you could try cleaning the Java cache;
If you still cannot login, please contact us via live chat, phone or by email at email@example.com.